Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PHP PLEASE HELP ME

• Please log in to reply

chais

chais

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I installed php nuke on my server have the system admin and all those pages up. NOW WHAT??!?!?!? i dont know how to make a page or edit my page, or even edit how it looks, i dont know how to setup forums or anything. Im basically brand new to php looking for some major help in a big way. If you have any tips tricks know how or whatever or any helping links please o please give them to me. Thanks

visit me at: CancerKIDD.NET

Advertisements

DaGeekz

DaGeekz

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
I don't know much about Nuke bur i can give you two tips
1. www.eznuke.org should have tutorials and has a forum
2. www.you'regonnagetsuedforhavingvbonyourwebsite.com is the second one

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
as far as doing admin stuff most of your php nuke items will be through the control panel. as you learn more about stuff then you will be able to go in and customize things. I'm just begining to see where all the different stuff is for doing themes.

Looks like you are starting to do some custom stuff to your site. nice start. http://phpnuke.org/ has lots of good info. just make a good backup of everything before you go and play with it. You will learn more by screwing it up than by doing it right the first time.

As a gamer I have my clans website running php nuke. I started with the canned version and a downloaded theme. So as questions here if you get stuck.

Imagination is your limit. here is what I have done so far: http://v4v.us/

I am not using the canned forums. we had our own for a long time and chose to keep them there.

best of luck,
Starjax

Rockett

Rockett

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
I'm not too much for PHP Nuke, but I've used Postnuke, which is similar (I think).

I will look at a PHP Nuke site today, and see if I can't help you out. My MSN is under my sig :tazz:

Rockett