Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unable to access MSN, IE, AIM

• Please log in to reply

blurred_out

blurred_out

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am unable to access computer programs such as MSN Messenger, Internet Explorer, MSN Explorer, AOL Instant Messenger.

MSN Messenger - I get this error message: This application has failed to start because msidcrl.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Internet Explorer - I get this error message: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022). Click on OK to terminate the application.

MSN Explorer - I can open it and enter my password, but when I hit Sign In, nothing happens.

AOL Messenger - Open it and put in password, it looks as if it's going to log in, then I again get the error message: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022). Click on OK to terminate the application.

I am able to get onto Mozilla, which is how I am writing the message here.

So, can anyone help?

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Try reading this thread.

http://www.annoyance...nxp/t1125728245

blurred_out

blurred_out

• Topic Starter