Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help!

• Please log in to reply

vicki36

vicki36

• Pip
  • 7 posts
each time i try to get into hotmail yahoo or chat sites i get just a white screen i downloaded lastest version of java which someon said to try that hasnt helped at all.i did see some1 had the exact same problem as me even down to the signing in on msn pages on other pages and i followed the advice that they gave but still no luck norton was mentioned but i had some1 remove that for me (sposed to be a proffesional that did it) is this what caused the problem and is there anyone who can help me please?i also cant get "run" in my start up menu?thank you to any one who takes the time to try and help me sort this

Edited by vicki36, 26 September 2005 - 08:28 AM.

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
How about your ActiveX. You might want to go to Updates and check for a newer version of ActiveX. The current version is 9.0.

vicki36

vicki36

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
ty 4 takin the time to post a reply tyger each time i tried to get to a site for active x it wouldnt load but gave me a link which was http://www3.telus.ne...demar/wufix.htm which may help if ant one else has this prob im seeing if this site helps me but does anyone know how i can get "run" in my start menu i done it once but forgot how lol thanks