Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

links

• Please log in to reply

SLIDEMAN

SLIDEMAN

• Pip
  • 2 posts
as of recently i havent been able to get my links to show in my ie under the address bar where they have always been before......... when i right click on the toolbar, "standard buttons, address bar, links and customise" comes up but the only one i am able to click on is customise... I have had my links dissapear before and all i had to do was drag the toolbar down under the address bar, but im unable to do that now....... I can get my links on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen, but its just annoying not having them always there under the address bar.......... I am running windows 2000....... any help would be very appreciated.... thank you

Edited by SLIDEMAN, 26 September 2005 - 11:05 AM.

Advertisements