Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Who Makes the best Laptop..

• Please log in to reply

jim_l

jim_l

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Well regretfully I purchased a Dell. I put in a request for return today, cuz I hate the thing so much. I don't have the any idea on how to bulid a laptop. So my question is who makes THE BEST laptops...

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Hi. "Best" is a relative term. It is all a matter of opinion. Since you tried a Dell and didn't like it, use those factors that caused you to form this opinion to determine your course of action. My suggestion is to start doing some Google searches for reviews on laptops. Then make an informed decision based on that. We use several Dell laptops where I work. They do what we need them to do. This does not make it "best" or "worse".