Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I'm on a new iMac

• Please log in to reply

Benjette

Benjette

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
I'm not really sure if you guys help out with Mac users, but just for the record, I am a PC fan myself, but I needed an iMac more (I'm a film student at NYU). :tazz:

I got a new iMac with a SuperDrive, and I want to be able to copy entire DVDs (with the menus and extras and stuff). The problem is that I can't find any software that will do this. I had no trouble with finding software for my PC, but it seems like there aren't any. Or rather, there are a lot, but NONE of them seem to be able to copy copy-protected DVDs. I'd like to be able to do this. (DVD Shrink spoiled me, I guess.)

So basically, I want a program for Mac OS X 10.4 that can overwrite copy-protection and burn the entire DVD onto a 4.7GB disc, not just the main movie. I might be willing to pay for it if it's not over-the-top expensive.

Any tips?

Edited by Benjette, 26 September 2005 - 06:38 PM.

Advertisements

aldaros23

aldaros23

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
this thread will probably be closed for -pirating- info

but either way you're probably out of luck - people wouldnt let you download something that sophisticated for free - lest alone even built for a mac Operating systems

aldaros23

aldaros23

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
actually have you tried to do that with iMovie? - import the movie to imovie and then try saving everything to a DVD with everything you want