Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:45 PM
Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:47 PM
My name is Trevuren and I will be helping you with your log.
1. If you haven't logged in go to Geeks to Go and do so. Then proceed to item a.
If you already have logged in, go directly to item a.
- Click on My Controls at the top right hand corner of the window.
- In the left hand column, click "View Topics"
- If you click on the title of your post, you will be taken there
.Where it says "unsubscribe" click the pull-down menu and select "immediate email notification"
3. Please DELETE your current HJT program from its present location.
4. Download and run the following HijackThis autoinstall program from Here . Please choose the default location of C:\Program Files\ as the destination. HJT needs to be in its own folder so that the program itself isn't deleted by accident. Having the backups could be VITAL to restoring your system if something went wrong in the FIX process!
- Run HijackThis
- Click SCAN and SAVE LOG. (a notepad window will open with the log in it when you click Save Log) (Ctrl-A to'select all', Ctrl-C to 'copy')
- POST the log into this thread using 'Add Reply' (Ctrl-V to 'paste')
DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES OR CLICK "FIX CHECKED" UNTIL WE CHECK THE LOG, AS MOST OF THE FILES ARE LEGIT AND VITAL TO THE FUNCTION OF YOUR COMPUTER
Posted 05 October 2005 - 11:10 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users