Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

yahoo messenger webcam problems

• Please log in to reply

nelva

nelva

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Help!!

Have downloaded new YM version with voice, since then my webcam sent off gray pictures though from my screen everything is fine.. Frustrating... have done everything i can think of. .. funny though i went back to the old YM version and my webcam works..can anyone tell me what is wrong? thanks

Advertisements

chirp

chirp

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
Have you tried this? http://help.yahoo.co.../webcam-18.html that might work

nelva

nelva

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thanks chirps,

I looked into it, my cam works fine on my screen.. qoute from yahoo.".if u can see your image at the bottom of this page, your should be able to use your webcam with messenger"..yes i can see my image chrystal clear.. but to the recipient all they got is gray image.

I went to Google and it seems that there are many with my problem and still no solution.. sh.....t :tazz: