Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

ghost 2003

• Please log in to reply

arkie12003

arkie12003

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Sorry but this will be a long post! I can make a gohst image file of my c dirve from the ghost windows screen. my computer will shut down reboot in dos and create the partation back up image. Normal!! When i try to recover a backup image from the flopy the computer boots and ghost starts, But it can't find any image files no matter where i've stored them!
I can look for other files and it sees all the 2g files but says their not valid ghost files but i know they are. If i go back and restart widows and try to do a restore
partation from ghost it will find all the gho files i beleive i could restore from here.
(I've done it) this means i have to have windows up to restore a paration,
the ghost program did work fine! even with ntfs formated drives HELP!!

Advertisements