Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

HDD Removal?

• Please log in to reply

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
I cant push it or evenm nudge it! And Im afraid I'll damamge the motherboard! it is connected to the motherboard!! And nah no screws or I cant nuge it! HELP ME!

Game Freak

Advertisements

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
Hi Ther

Im sorry, but as I dont even know what sort of box this is that you have, and i am personally several thousand miles away, i really cant help. All I would suggest is that you take a break for 5 minutes, then have a good look at the box and try anf figure out how it was put together, but DONT force anything.

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
LOL! Never mind I managed to remove it and the system boots fine now I will post HJT log and reformat the computer!

Thanks!

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
I cant do a HJT Because it keeps asking for a OS CD and I dont have one what do I do? It asks for the OS to install drivers????