Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

html/flash e-flyer design tuition

• Please log in to reply

markbell

markbell

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi,

Bit of a long shot :) - I'm looking for someone who would be able to teach me how to design e-cards/flyers either in html or flash. I havent got the time to go on a 12 week college course and although some of the online tutorials are good, I would rather have my needs tailored to a specific format or template in designing these.

I'm looking for someone in South West London who would be willing to tutor for as little or long as it takes until I get to grips with it. Of course I would pay for the privellege.

Anyone know any good programmers who would be willing to do this?

Any help appreciated. :tazz:

Advertisements

cch3mm

cch3mm

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Make them in photoshop. A lot easier and you have more control.

carelwen

carelwen

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
design the webpages in the Adobe,and makeing the webpages in the Dreamweaver,do more exercise,you will be success.

carelwen

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
Try and have a look on google for free tutorials or on ebay for tutorial cds? :tazz: