Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Counter-Strike Slow Game

• Please log in to reply

Sikmachine

Sikmachine

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hello,
I am having some problems with playing counter-strike. Basically whenever I get near a heated battle with many shots being fired, my computer starts to slow down and go frame by frame quite slowly. I play off of the video card that the game offers, so I think that may be one of the reasons for my trouble (I do not have a display card that works at the moment). I was wondering if it is lag, which it shouldn't because I have cable internet? Or something like that. If anyone could help me in any way that I could speed up my computer to play this game that would be great!
Thx,
~Sik

Advertisements

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Hello , What is the make and model of your video card and what are your overall specifications e.g ( Speed , Memory , PSU ) all that

NvidiaDude

Sikmachine

Sikmachine

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Hello , What is the make and model of your video card and what are your overall specifications e.g ( Speed , Memory , PSU ) all that

NvidiaDude

View Post

I disabled my Hercules 3D Prophet 4000XT because it crashes my computer. But I know that my RAM is 256MB's and I have cable internet. :tazz: don't know if that helps but I really don't know alot about computers. :)