Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

COnfused

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

dominicanballer21

dominicanballer21

• Pip
  • 7 posts
:tazz: uhh lol im still in High School so i am pretty sure ya pplz on dis site kno ma [bleep] bout comps .. im workin ma way up to become a technician but for now i got dis problem ... like an idiot i clicked on a link ma friend gave me and i ran dis program and now wenever i got on AIM (aol instant messenger) . wenever i go away it starts sending messages for they can go to that same site i went to and ma [bleep] is [bleep]ed up .. i dont want ppls to get pissed at me for messin up they comps ... so i need help wit dis .. help please

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE .

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

If you are still having problems after getting a clean bill of health from the malware expert, please return to this thread.

In future posting please WATCH your language. This is a family friendly site, and we do not allow cursing on the boards. Thank you.

dominicanballer21

dominicanballer21

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
o word. . ma bad .. i never been on dis site b4 .. i kno how to control maself i wont do it again ... thanks for da help tho .. ill get on it right away

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
It would be very helpful if you could type in proper English instead of slang, as well. We spend hours and hours a day reading logs and posts, and it's much easier on us to decipher what you are saying if you enunciate yourself properly. :tazz:

Thank you

dominicanballer21

dominicanballer21

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
lol .. i need to learn some manners ... sorry .. its not that difficult to understand cuz i didnt use that much slang

dominicanballer21

dominicanballer21

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
o wow .. why are there so many steps for this thing .. i appreciate the help Kat .. but ima spend ma night on this and i got school tomoro

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
The steps are necessary in order for us to effectively help you :tazz: No hurry. Get them done, then make a thread in the Malware forum with your HijackThis log when you are ready

dominicanballer21

dominicanballer21

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
and then how do they help me with the .. HiJackThis thing

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
We analyze your HijackThis log, then give you specific instructions on how to clean your computer of Malware, depending on the type of infection/s you have.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Since your problem is malware related, I am closing this thread. Someone from the Staff will be able to help get you fixed up once you post in the Malware forum. :tazz: