Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I picked up Admilli, Bundle and Bargains

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

eleny

eleny

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Thank you, coachwife! I read that information right away. Seems like things are going well with all your help. Every time I run Spybot, no new spyware turns up.

Do you think it's a good thing to run HiajckThis every several months and come back here for a tune up? I don't want to take advantage. But I never knew I had other problems until this download episode. You found all sorts of other things running that I was unaware of. HijackThis logs are a mystery to me.

I'm so glad I found this site and am delighted to see so much success here. I've learned to be confident about making repairs with your guidance. It's been a very good experience.

Eleny (Helen Poelker)

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Feel free to come back any time. GTG has some great instructions on keeping your computer clean. You might also check out metallica's site, which you can find in his posts and I think lineoffire and mpfeif has one too. :tazz:

eleny

eleny

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Will do! Take care and have a great week!