Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MY SETTINGS ARE JACKED!

• Please log in to reply

gerald.janda

gerald.janda

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
ok... i am sorry but i have noticed that i have been jacking my computer up lately.. for i know not what i do... hehe... anyways... ok.. i dont know what program i ran but.. sure enough... the settings witn in the mozilla firefox has changed... there are no more lines on this forum site... everything is whtie and there are barely any colors or background to THIS page... this verypage that i am typing on right now... there were lines before i did something.. but now.. they are gone... i dont know what program it was... but please someone help me... this really sucks as a setting... anyways... talk to you all later... Gerald

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Clear your temp files, close Firefox and restart. Do the same in IE for good measure.

Better?
Johanna

gerald.janda

gerald.janda

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
no not better at all.. it has done nothing... i cleaned up all kinds of files... but... this page is not displaying like the way it was... this sucks.. anyways... any other recommendations"???

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Does the page display properly in IE?

Johanna

gerald.janda

gerald.janda

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
ok... i dont know what i did... i restored and then took off some programs that i have just dowloadd and everything works.. thanks czarina... appreciate it... gerald..

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Thanks for letting us know you fixed it.

Johanna