Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Here's my log (HiJackThis) [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

AlekNoStar

AlekNoStar

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
Here's my log (HiJackThis) Do i need to delete some more files!

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 17:16:28, on 2005-09-30
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\zHotkey.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ALCWZRD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Digital Media Reader\shwiconem.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DeltTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\BigFix\BigFix.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\imapi.exe
C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.gateway.com
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - c:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] HDAudPropShortcut.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CHotkey] zHotkey.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShowWnd] ShowWnd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcWzrd] ALCWZRD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunKistEM] C:\Program Files\Digital Media Reader\shwiconem.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [type32] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DeltTray] DeltTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_EMC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [THGuard] "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.2\THGuard.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: BigFix.lnk = C:\Program Files\BigFix\BigFix.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: eBay - Homepage - {EF79EAC5-3452-4E02-B8BD-BA4C89F1AC7A} - C:\Program Files\IrfanView\Ebay\Ebay.htm
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.gateway.com
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....k/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by103fd.bay10...es/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://v5.windowsupd...b?1104263953514
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: pmnli - C:\WINDOWS\system32\pmnli.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: CWShredder Service - Unknown owner - C:\Documents and Settings\Alek\Desktop\cwshredder.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
O23 - Service: Ql1mdrnta - Sonic Solutions - (no file)

Advertisements

greyknight17

greyknight17

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
Welcome to GTG.

Please print out or copy this page to Notepad. Make sure to work through the fixes in the exact order it is mentioned below. If there's anything that you don't understand, ask your question(s) before proceeding with the fixes. You should 'not' have any open browsers when you are following the procedures below.

Please download Ewido Security Suite at http://www.ewido.net/en/download/.

1. Install Ewido Security Suite.
2. When installing, under 'Additional Options' uncheck:
* Install background guard
* Install scan via context menu
3. Launch Ewido, there should be an icon on your desktop, double click it.
4. The program will now open to the main screen.
5. When you run Ewido for the first time, you will get a warning 'Database could not be found!'. Click OK. We will fix this in a moment.
6. You will need to update Ewido to the latest definition files.
* On the left hand side of the main screen click update.
* Then click on Start Update.
7. The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed. The status bar at the bottom will display 'Update successful'.
8. Exit Ewido. DO NOT scan yet.

If you are having problems with the updater, you can go to http://www.ewido.net...wnload/updates/ to update manually.

Download CleanUp! http://cleanup.stevengould.org/ (Alternate Link if main link don't work - http://www.greyknigh...spy/CleanUp.exe ) and install it. Don't run it yet.

Restart your computer and boot into Safe Mode by hitting the F8 key repeatedly until a menu shows up (and choose Safe Mode from the list). In some systems, this may be the F5 key, so try that if F8 doesn't work.

CleanUp! deletes EVERYTHING out of your temp/temporary folders, it does not make backups. If you have any documents or programs that are saved in any Temporary Folders, please make a backup of these before running CleanUp!. Run CleanUp! and click on the Options button. Uncheck 'Scan local drives for temporary files'. Also uncheck those two Newsgroup entries if you don't want to delete them. Click OK and then click on the CleanUp! button. Let it run. After it's done, choose Yes to logoff.

Now open Ewido and do a scan on your system.

* Click on scanner
* Click on Complete System Scan and the scan will begin.
* NOTE: During some scans with Ewido it is finding cases of false positives.
o You will need to step through the process of cleaning files one-by-one.
o If Ewido detects a file you KNOW to be legitimate, select none as the action.
o Do NOT select 'Perform action on all infections'
o If you are unsure of any entry found, select none for now as the action.
* Once the scan has completed, there will be a button located on the bottom of the screen named Save report
* Click Save report.
* Save the report .txt file to your desktop or a location where you can find it easily.

Run a scan in HijackThis. Check each of the following and hit 'Fix checked' (after checking them) if they still exist (make sure not to miss any):

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O20 - Winlogon Notify: pmnli - C:\WINDOWS\system32\pmnli.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: CWShredder Service - Unknown owner - C:\Documents and Settings\Alek\Desktop\cwshredder.exe (file missing)

Restart your computer. Post the logs for HijackThis and Ewido.

AlekNoStar

AlekNoStar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
Hi there! Thank you for your help! I followed all your steps. Here's my logs for HijackThis and Ewido.

I still have a question thought, my Norton AntiVirus membership was over so i've deleted it and downloaded AVG Free edition. My question is, since AVG is less good than Norton Antivirus, do i also put up Ewido security suite guard on active and TrojanHunter guard on active... I'm not sure what to do, will they conflict?

---------------------------------------------------------
ewido security suite - Scan report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created on: 13:04:12, 2005-10-01
+ Report-Checksum: C5EDF3DC

+ Scan result:

C:\Documents and Settings\Alek\Cookies\alek@atdmt[2].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Atdmt : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Alek\Cookies\alek@mediaplex[1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Mediaplex : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Alek\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{5444A4E4-944B-4479-9235-76F43F04A4DD}\RP269\A0024088.dll.tcf -> Spyware.Virtumonde : Cleaned with backup

::Report End

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 13:05:14, on 2005-10-01
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\zHotkey.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ALCWZRD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Digital Media Reader\shwiconem.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DeltTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\BigFix\BigFix.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.rds.ca/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.gateway.com
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - c:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] HDAudPropShortcut.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CHotkey] zHotkey.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShowWnd] ShowWnd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunKistEM] C:\Program Files\Digital Media Reader\shwiconem.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [type32] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DeltTray] DeltTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_EMC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [THGuard] "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.2\THGuard.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: eBay - Homepage - {EF79EAC5-3452-4E02-B8BD-BA4C89F1AC7A} - C:\Program Files\IrfanView\Ebay\Ebay.htm
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.gateway.com
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....k/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by103fd.bay10...es/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://v5.windowsupd...b?1104263953514
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1128136375656
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe

greyknight17

greyknight17

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
AVG is not as good as Norton? I recommend using AVG over Norton any day. Not only is it free, but it uses up less resources and, in my opinion, does a better job at detecting trojans/viruses.

You may keep Ewido (it will become the free version after 14 days). TrojanHunter you may uninstall if you didn't buy it yet. AVG and Ewido should do a good job - they are compatible to each other.

You don't seem to have a firewall program installed. Using a firewall will allow you to give/deny access for applications that want to go online. Please download a free one at ZoneAlarm http://www.zonelabs.com.

Your log is clean.

To help prevent future spyware installations/infections, please read the Anti-Spyware Tutorial and use the tools provided.

Are there any problems now? If not, you should be set to go.

AlekNoStar

AlekNoStar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
Thank you for everything! You've been great help! Only one thing is buggin' me...

It seem my computer is running slower surfing trough my hard drive (the windows takes more time to load than before , the icons come up as default image for a few seconds before becoming they're right image)

I hope you're following me, i'm not talking about surfing the web, everything is alright for that (all the spywares, popups has disapeared) It's my own computer... exemple: Going from C:MY DOCUMENTS to C:MY DOCUMENTS/PHOTOS

Do you have an idea on what could have been done so it as result to that?
Did i delete a windows file i shouldn't have deleted?

greyknight17

greyknight17

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
Might be too many programs bogging the system down. Let's try disabling some from startup.

Check and fix these in HijackThis:

Restart. Any improvements?

AlekNoStar

AlekNoStar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
No it doesn't seem to be better. Let me try to explain to you what is my specific problem...

EXEMPLE 1:

I click on start, then click on control panel, then on display... when the window (Display properties) opens, the menu isn't there anymore... the only way i can see it is if i change my Theme, then click on apply, then the menu comes back but the bottom of it still hidden... sometimes this comes up:

(rundll32.exe Application error The instruction at 0x7c911e58 referenced memory at 0x0000x000 The memory could not be open.)

EXEMPLE 2:

I open the window (Windows task manager) and the menu (Files, options, view...) looks weird... when you roll your mouse over it, a grey botton comes up... (thats the way it should be i know... Well, there's white color behing the text like somethings wrong... and when i click on it then the botton becomes all white...

This is really weird, everything was fine before i got rid of all my unwanted programs and spywares... so it must has something to do with it!

greyknight17

greyknight17

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
I'm looking at the fixes you have done and none of them should have caused this problem. See if this finds anything and repairs it:

Go to Start->Run and type in sfc /scannow and hit OK. Let it scan. If it finds any files missing/corrupted, it may ask for the Windows CD.

AlekNoStar

AlekNoStar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
Nothing came up...

I really don't wanna reformate, i'm a musician/producer so my hard drive is loaded with vst, studio hardware... setting them up would take me forever...

can i try try something else?

greyknight17

greyknight17

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
Can you boot into Safe Mode? If you can, run this:

Please print out or copy this page to Notepad. Make sure to work through the fixes in the exact order it is mentioned below. If there's anything that you don't understand, ask your question(s) before proceeding with the fixes. You should 'not' have any open browsers when you are following the procedures below.

Please download VundoFix.exe at http://www.atribune....ds/VundoFix.exe to your desktop.

* Double-click VundoFix.exe to extract the files.
* After the files are extracted, please reboot your computer into Safe Mode. You can do this by restarting your computer and continually tapping the F8 key (or F5 in some machines) until a menu appears. Use your up arrow key to highlight Safe Mode then hit enter.
* Once in safe mode open the VundoFix folder and doubleclick on KillVundo.bat
* Please type the following file path (make sure to enter it exactly as below!):

C:\WINDOWS\system32\pmnli.dll

* Press Enter, then press the F6 key, then press Enter one more time to continue with the fix.
* When asked for a second path, enter -> C:\WINDOWS\system32\ilnmp.
* Press Enter, then press the F6 key, then press Enter one more time to continue with the fix.
* The fix will run then HijackThis will open.
* In HijackThis, please place a check next to the following items and click FIX CHECKED:

...just close HijackThis unless you see this file (C:\WINDOWS\system32\pmnli.dll) listed in the O2 and O20 entries...then fix those...otherwise, just close HijackThis....

* After you have fixed these items, close Hijackthis and Press any key to Force a reboot of your computer.
* Pressing any key will cause a 'Blue Screen of Death' this is normal, do not worry!
* Once your machine reboots please continue with the instructions below.

Download and install CleanUp! http://www.greyknigh...spy/CleanUp.exe

Open Cleanup! by double-clicking the icon on your desktop (or from the Start > All Programs menu).
Set the program up as follows:
Click 'Options...'
Move the arrow down to 'Custom CleanUp!'
Put a check next to the following (Make sure nothing else is checked!):

* Empty Recycle Bins
* Delete Cookies
* Delete Prefetch files
* Cleanup! All Users

Click OK. Press the CleanUp! button to start the program.
It may ask you to reboot at the end, click NO.

Then, please run an online virus scan at ActiveScan http://www.pandasoft.../activescan.htm

Copy the results of the ActiveScan and paste them here along with a new HijackThis log and the vundofix.txt file from the vundofix folder into this topic.

greyknight17

greyknight17

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.