Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Question please help..please

• Please log in to reply

Dodie

Dodie

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I'm developing this ocx as a report form template which will be added everytime we design a form for reporting, my problem is this:

I had a sub routine in the control wherein I hide, move, etc. certain control in it dependin on the value supplied, and this is only available at runtime right? now I made a form dialog where you would select option or values which be later on pass to the user control sub routine and these form shows every UserControl_InitProperties event, at the first time you add the ocx to your form the form will show up and with value supplied in it, it will resize, move control, hide, etc.. in the ocx BUT when you run the form with the ocx it turn into its original form :tazz:

I need help so bad because I had to beat my deadline :) please help

btw sorry for my english

Advertisements