Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Imesh 5.5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Knowlesey

Knowlesey

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:) I have used imesh 4 about a year now and yesterday i downloaded a new anti viruse aswell as the new version of imesh, now everytime it loads and connects it come up saying iMesh 5 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. and it does this everytime when i click for more information it loads a secong box with Error signature on and is followed by AppName: imesh.exe AppVer: 5.0.0.367 ModName: imesh.exe
ModVer: 5.0.0.367 Offset: 0025d038
And says to view technical info click here and when i do it load a page with all computer language on and i dont have a clue what it says but at the bottom in a box it says The Following File will be included in the report C:\DOCUME~1\HP_Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\59d1_appcompat.txt and i just dont know what to do has anyone had this problem or is anyone brainey enough to fix it Thanks, Knowlesey :tazz:

Advertisements

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
[removed]

Edited by admin, 01 October 2005 - 08:46 AM.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
We no longer allow any discussion of P2P software. Thanks for your understanding. Topic closed.