Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Zone Alarm

• Please log in to reply

bonka

bonka

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I cannot get on to the internet when Zone Alarm is running. The window shows I am on NetZero then redials another number. This keeps up and up with never a connection made. I have asked this before with really no help except to keep looking in ZA and fingure it out. I cannot do that as I am not smart enough to figure it out. This only started when I upgraded. The ZA web site is of no help as I cannot see how to ask them a question directly and I don't do FAQ's as I have little idea what they are talking about.
Thank you

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Double click the taskbar icon for Zone Alarm, click firewall then programmes, look for the internet connection listing, click this to highlight then right click and select remove and confirm, reboot and try to connect, Zone Alarm will either create automatic access or ask for a decision 0n the choice between allow or deny, there will be an option to tick to remember the decision