Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

what other fourms do u go on

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

deanbo

deanbo

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
I frequent several forums,which are invision boards too.

They're nothing to do with PC's though as i'm a HM guitar player.I can be found at
these places if anyone here ever has a guitar or Tube/valve amp problem.

I often help people with guitar or amp probs as i build 'em and like to share the
wealth.For anyone who's intersted here's a few.

MusicMakerz

guitarhangout

marshall-law

I can be found at the top one MM on a daily basis,so nowt to do with PC's but for
anyone curious about guitars or amps.I'm only too glad to help :tazz: :) :)

Advertisements

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
This and Spyware Info but i post on geekstogo the most.

lilhawk2892

lilhawk2892

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Edit - Do not try to recruit members for your forum

Edited by ukbiker, 03 October 2005 - 03:13 PM.

jkpj13

jkpj13

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
My favorite forum is Computer Hope:

computerhope.com

I have over 100 posts there. I usually post my questions on both Computer Hope and Geeks to Go,

Link and opinion edited

Edited by ukbiker, 03 October 2005 - 03:16 PM.

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
Evening All

Let me lay down some ground rules for this thread so that it can stay open.

1) Do not post a link to other tech support sites as this is in breach of our TOS. It is perfectly OK however to list such sites , but in plain text only.

2) Do not use this thread as an opportunity to recruit members for your or any other site, whatever its nature.

3) The OP asked for sites, not opinions on their merits. Please refrain from making any such comments.

I have edited those posts which are inconsistant with these principles and the thread remains open. However, failure to comply with these directions in future posts to this thread may lead to its closure.

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
Well I hang at BC Forums but mostly here at GTG! And also at my PC Gaming Forum!

Inu-Ya

Inu-Ya

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
Heres mine....

Tell me

which part of this

1) Do not post a link to other tech support sites as this is in breach of our TOS. It is perfectly OK however to list such sites , but in plain text only.

Did you not understand?

UKBiker

I also leave Imageshack up cause I like posting my DeskTop and I change to show what I got :) but really. I like the thread I made *Your DeskTop*

Hope you Enjoy it :tazz:

Edited by ukbiker, 04 October 2005 - 07:07 PM.

Selecta Mach 10

Selecta Mach 10

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
hmm he edited me post, lol...at least he isnt the same mod that came to me sayin i hav to remove my tru playaz logo,ah well life goes on dunnit

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts

hmm he edited me post, lol...at least he isnt the same mod that came to me sayin i hav to remove my tru playaz logo,ah well life goes on dunnit

View Post

If I hadnt been so busy dealing with HJT logs and cleaning up computers here, it Would have been me. hang on.. yep, it was me.

Yep, life goes on, and anyone who wont play by the forums rules is going to find me right in their face.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Tech sites: Spywareinfo, BleepingComputer, Newbie, ASAP, Atribune

Other sites: eoutdoorsman.com, a brand new forum for discussing everything from hunting, to fishing, to camping...sports, boating..you name it! :tazz:

Advertisements

Baggyboy

Baggyboy

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
I moderate on a friends forum which is tied to his PC sales/repairs shop.

It goes by the name of modsnclockers and I usually try to post as much pc/tech related news as i can find on there and help out with all manner of support problems.

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
bleeping computer is just about the only one that I post in and that no much. I am a member of some others because then I can see things that I can't other wise see. But this is the best one that I have found so I post here.

thenotch

thenotch

• Retired Staff
  • 668 posts
I pretty much hange out at my band forum, Inner Flame, ConservaBabes, Missouri Music, Classic Rock Forums, and sometimes Harmony Central's forums (but it has gotten so sick and depraved that I usually dont go there anymore).

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
I now also go on techsupportguy but I spend most of my time here at GTG

Pi rules

Pi rules

• PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
I am also a member of Cyber Tech Help, and I know some others from that site come here. I'm thinking of joining some other ones too (possibly bleeping computer), but I'm not sure I have enough time for more than 2.