Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Opera

• Please log in to reply

Antartic-Boy

Antartic-Boy

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,120 posts
Well, I downloaded Opera yesterday and i wanted to ask you why when i open some page which i have before opened it opens from history and i have to refresh it.. :tazz:

Thanks

Advertisements

Thef0rce

Thef0rce

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
I suppose its because opera caches stuff, a lot.

however I only find this to be a problem on some sites so it doesn't bother me that much.

Antartic-Boy

Antartic-Boy

Visiting Staff

• Topic Starter
  • Visiting Consultant
  • 1,120 posts
It can't be fixed?

Thef0rce

Thef0rce

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
google

I don't have opera on this comp and havent used it for ages. should be able to find something about caching on google. I reckon its in the preferences somewhere, or you could just refresh the page. most of the time it won't revert to a saved version, only on some pages.

Antartic-Boy

Antartic-Boy

Visiting Staff

• Topic Starter
  • Visiting Consultant
  • 1,120 posts
Thanks alot Thef0rce I found it :tazz: