Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

i just Wanted to Share

• Please log in to reply

BlackSea

BlackSea

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
after CompTia , i got my CCNA Certification...
it was not bad but sure it made me swet!!! :tazz: practices questions, but other questions were so easy..
for CCNA my preparation started with studing tcp/ip (recomended book *****
is writen by Douglas E. Comer tcp/ip principles, protocols, and architectures, it also talk about server side ,client side and socket programming), and than i bought CCNA self study book set two books(intro and icnd) and foud one smilator,
after tcp/ip book it was pice of cake to understand concepts in cisco books, but ofcourse some concepts was totally new for me like switches(like trunking,broadcasting in switched network), routers, ios and commandline,... etc
anyway it was good pass i am so happy i really amazed i pass the exam without need any instructor or school, and touching any swithches and router, :) (but i know now cisco network architecture, how to use cisco devices and software also to configure cisco pix firewals(book recomended (it is big book covers all firewalls) "best Dam Firewall book", and cisco pix (cisco published)
and i got that exam without looking at or buying any questions i tought for buying questions but i didnot, because it is expencive,
so i believe that if you believe something and you really want it and you are spending enought time for it you ll get it,
my next target is about in 1 month to take the microsoft MCAD exam implementing and developing web applications with asp.net,
and i already start to study for ccnp and vpn security....
target is far but also close cissp...

and again about geekstogo thanks alot who try to give help, i got many idea from this site, and also speciall thanks to site admin to share and open this kind of sipeciall site for helping and sharing with people....

have simily days
take care

Advertisements