Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

add new user no access

• Please log in to reply

denB

denB

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
after adding a new user they don't have access to all the applications. If I assign them to the Administrator account then they have access. How can I give them access to all the applications?

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
http://www.windowsne...s/wxppfsec.html

http://www.microsoft...ilesharing.mspx

Here's some "light reading" for you! Post back with any questions.

Johanna

denB

denB

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
thanks for the reading, although it did not solve the problem. the application will open but not all of the menu's and toolbars are fully displayed correctly. The buttons will still work but the display text is not there. When I log in as the admin it is all there, when logged in as the user it doesn't display. The application is Unigraphics Nx2. A new user began friday and unless I give him administrator priveleges he doesnt get the all the text in the toolbars. as a side note I have software at home that is loaded on by one user and another user can't use that application (game). I will try the methods you sent earlier at home and see if that works. But here at work it did not work. Do you have anything else? Thanks for your help!!!