Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tiger Woods PGA 2006 (PC)

• Please log in to reply

iamvertigo

iamvertigo

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I got hooked on TWPGA with the 2005 edition on PS2. Well, I don't own a PS2, so I got the 2006 edition on PC-CD.

Now that I've got it up and running, I'm a little lost. I'm using my keyboard and mouse, no game pad. So here's my question.

In TWPGA05 you could adjust how high (the arch?) of your shot. On TWPGA06 all I can (seemingly) do is swing and either pull or push the shot. No height adjustment, nothing. Am I missing something?

Also, You could also adjust your target on the PS2 2005 edition -- here, it seems all I can do is aim in a general direction and hope that my ball makes it.

Anyone out there able to help a newbie?

Thanks,
Vertigo

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
look for the key settings somewhere inside the program, there should be an option to change the keys to whatever you want them to be

iamvertigo

iamvertigo

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
If there is, I can't find it.