The program now offer 2 modes, the 'Standard' and the 'Accessible' mode. In the latter it is possible for blind and color-blind people to get access to the xp-AntiSpy.
Now, the most important functions can be executed via shortcuts, which are:
- Ctrl + Space -> Apply the made settings. Equivalent to the 'Apply Settings' button.
- Ctrl + 1 -> Select the profile 'Standard'
- Ctrl + 2 -> Select the profile 'Suggested'
- Ctrl + 3 -> Select the profile 'Windows Update'
- Ctrl + 4 -> Select the profile 'System Default'
- Ctrl + Return -> Open the dialog for user-defined profiles
- F2 -> Set mode 'Standard'
- F3 -> Set mode 'Accessible'
- F5 -> Refresh view
-Reengineered the installer script. (Many thanks to Milan Bast for his useful contributions!!)