Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PLEASE REMOVE THIS POST

• Please log in to reply

itsjustme99

itsjustme99

• PipPip
  • 76 posts
recieved this error....what do i do?

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.geekstogo...hp?showforum=26

The following error was encountered:

Zero Sized Reply
Squid did not receive any data for this request. Please contact TPG Helpdesk or the cache administrator and quote your dialup/ADSL location and IP address if you feel this error is incorrect. If you are reporting this error to the cache administrator you must include this entire error message in your email. Without the correct details we may be unable to resolve your issue.

Your cache administrator is [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Generated 04/Oct/2005:16:41:52 +0800 by per-pow-pr2.tpgi.com.au

Edited by itsjustme99, 10 October 2005 - 02:17 AM.

Advertisements

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
You have malware. Please go here and follow all steps and then post a HJT Log in a new topic here!

Game Freak :tazz:

Thef0rce

Thef0rce

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
what is up with people saying that everything could be caused by malware??

I'm on a university network and I get it too sometimes, the university computers are as clean as can be. universities and other network providers use proxies sometimes and this can lead to zero sized reply errors. just refresh the page or come back later.

I honestly think that some people on this site really could use google once in a while before blaming everything on malware.