Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

x850 XT AGP help?

• Please log in to reply

xomikronx

xomikronx

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Hi...

I have an X850 XT AGP, and my problem is: my screen tends to glitch. It's been happening more recent lately. I can't get a screenshot, but I'll try my best to describe it. It usually happens when I'm playing a game, and out of nowhere the screen gets blocky with white, green, all the colors everywhere. It's so distorted that you can't even tell what's on the screen. To fix it I just reboot and everything goes back to normal. I can't seem to trace the problem. If I reboot and it is fine again, then it can't be because of overheating fo the video card. I've also examined it, and it seems pretty cool. ..... Please asist. THanks.

Advertisements

comanighttrain

comanighttrain

• PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
hrmmm..i had that with a lower end card too....

maybe a better cooler is needed, even tho the card seems cool it isnt always true