Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Counter-strike error problem

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I play counter-strike, and other half-life mods. just recently, during gameplay i would be booted to desktop with a messege. I have went to the games tech support and forums but with no help. so i thought you guys might be of help. This only started happening recently and after living with it for a little, i decided to completely whip out, and reinstall the game, but it still does it after reinstalling it. Seeing this, i think it might have something to do with my computer? any help would be greatly appreciated.

the following is an example of what i get when booted:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime error!

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\username\team fortress classic/hl.exe

abnormal program termination