Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

is it true

• Please log in to reply

mk1james

mk1james

• PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
i just wanted 2 no if world of warcraft is the same as guild wars but without the monthy fee?

Advertisements

inferno_blaze

inferno_blaze

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
um wow has the monthly fee not GW and no they are VERY different GW aint really an mmo cos you only meet everyone else in towns and safety places

mk1james

mk1james

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
in guild wars do u keep the same level on the internet

inferno_blaze

inferno_blaze

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
if you mean does it keep the record of your level then yes ill put it this way if you like rpg's you will like this, i didn't really because of the fact you only meet everyone in towns

Oniketsoku

Oniketsoku

• PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Guild Wars Is awesome. In my opinion, it's better than WoW. Being a very experienced GW player speaking, I also play WoW. Not only are the Graphics better, but the game is more fun to play. The PvP system is good, the whole faction idea, the PvE storyline is very addicting, and all the equipment for all the classes looks very nice. I could go into a lot more, but in my opinion, guild wars is indeed better than WoW, and nothing like it. I'm not saying WoW is bad, just that GW is better. :tazz:

Edited by Oniketsoku, 23 October 2005 - 06:07 AM.