Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

serious mouse issues

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

insanity_now

insanity_now

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Sorry if this is being difficult,

my work's computer is causing me an extreme amount of difficulty.
just about everytime i move the mouse it goes crazy and clicks/ and opens programs. it only goes crazy in conjuntion with moving the mouse and stops as soon as you stop trying to use the mouse.

my boss won't do anything in order to fix it. but its driving me insane. please i beg you give me some advice.

all i know is that its windows 98. three computers run on the same network. the main computer doesn't have this problem but the two others do. and anything i do has to be discreet.

the computer is used as a cash register and opens the til. most of the things done on it is done through the keyboard but sometimes you have to use the mouse.

please help

:tazz:

Edited by insanity_now, 05 October 2005 - 10:23 AM.

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts

and anything i do has to be discreet.

I m sorry but we can not provide help to you for something that you admit to being not your own personal equipment,

This topic is Closed