Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problems!.(there a suprise)

• Please log in to reply

Fizzix

Fizzix

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hello, first post i belive!

besides the point, not to sure if this should of been posted in here.

and before you ask me to post a HJT log i cant..

main reson being it closes as soon as it opens, so dose tasmanager so dose regedit etc.

had this problem before, how ever this time i can pinpoint anything that is doing it

not only that, i get rid of one virus/worm/REALLY ANNOYIN PROGRAM! and another one comes on

had to get rid of some pokapoka thing, then some nakedx.exe thing.

now what ever is causing this

anyway peeps, thanks for reading hopeyou can help/point my in the direction of help

or the nearest shotgun!

Advertisements

Guest_1069_*

Guest_1069_*
Hi and welcome.

The rules of this site do not allow me to advise on malware/virus problems ( of which this sounds like one).

May I suggest that you post it in the malware forum as there are lots of on-line scans etc. that can be performed and more positive advice.

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi Fizzix...Welcome to G2G!

Try running HJT in Safe Mode. (Restart and tap the F8 key during the boot sequence then choose Safe Mode) If you are able to run HiJackThis in Safe Mode, save a log and post it in the Malware Forum. You should also follow the instructions at the top of the page labeled Start Here.

wannabe1

Fizzix

Fizzix

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
ok fellas,

sorry will do that now :tazz: