Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

help please included hijackthis file

• Please log in to reply

5050fifth

5050fifth

• Pip
  • 5 posts
sorry

Edited by 5050fifth, 06 October 2005 - 03:47 AM.

Advertisements

5050fifth

5050fifth

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
never mind

Edited by 5050fifth, 06 October 2005 - 03:48 AM.

5050fifth

5050fifth

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi
everytime i am online a pop up window comes up with winfix 2005 installer and something that says my registry etc needs cleaning i never download anything just close the windows ...
and whenever i am starting up windows xp now a window shows up saying that there is no disk in the drive ? i just click on continue two or so times and then windows starts up ?
thanks please help
it is annoying and i have posted the hijackthis log info

5050fifth

5050fifth

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
please someone help I have already downloaded cleanup and ran it but the pop ups are still there...
thanks

5050fifth

5050fifth

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
nevermind to whoever was planning on helping i downloaded Webroot Spy Sweeper trial version and got rid of the constant pop ups... and i ran cleanup and adaware software and cleaned out my restore files .

so thanks again