Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help with documents

• Please log in to reply

ambmy9

ambmy9

• PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
when i click on documents and go to pics it wont let me see the pics i have on there in wont download them and it was downloading them fine before. i checked for spyware and viruses but there is none, can anyone help me out with this...........thank u :tazz:

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
If you are referring to the MY PICTURES folder in your MY DOCUMENTS folder, then you don't have to 'download' them, they are already on your computer. Have you tried right click on one of the files and selecting OPEN WITH and then choose Internet Explorer to view them? Does this work?

Fenor

ambmy9

ambmy9

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
i tryed that but it gets half way though loading it and just stops it wont even show it when it generats the pic so u can veiw it....i never had the problem before they always came up :tazz:

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Try doing a system restore to a day when you last remember it working correctly. START-->PROGRAMS-->ACCESSORIES-->SYSTEM TOOLS-->SYSTEM RESTORE

Fenor

ambmy9

ambmy9

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
i bought this computer used it doesn't have a lot of stuff......it doesn't have a the system restore like that it only has back up and and quick restore which restores the whole computer..... i don't know what to do :tazz:

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Right click MY COMPUTER and select the SYSTEM RESTORE tab. Is the checkbox for enable System Restore checked?

Fenor

ambmy9

ambmy9

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
it doesn't have a system restore like the one most computers have i don't know why :tazz: