Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Xp Keyboard install tries to install in Greek

• Please log in to reply

nickyboy1

nickyboy1

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
:) My keyboard works ok in dos and on my second computer. For some reason it froze on mu computer the mouse works fine. If I unplu and replug the keyboard the wizard open s with after i let it try to install automatically, The driver for this device also controls (looks greek optmb------ more greek then PS/2 Devices. I tried the XP CDrom and told the wizard to look in the CDROM drive with no luck. I don't have a seperate driver for my keyboard. Any ideas guys. I'm no all that good with Greek. :) :tazz:

Advertisements

nickyboy1

nickyboy1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
:) Ifound the only way out was to buy another keyboard and install with its own drivers. I still can't fathom why this keyboard works on my other computer :tazz: