1. I have removed all addins that are registered in Outlook.
2. I have killed the add-in load process in the registry for both local machine and current user
3. I have set on logging. The log shows a good pop3 process, but doesn't even mention the smtp process.
4. I have resent the mails from another folder countless times.
5. I've turned off Trend Micro outbound e-mail scanning, and even switched off the firewall (heaven help me)
Unless somebody can help me step 6 will be the application of a sharp knife to my wrists !!!!
Edited by JohnAin, 06 October 2005 - 07:27 AM.