Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

e machines e390

• Please log in to reply

jacey

jacey

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,
I hope someone can come up with a solution as this is driving me mad trying to sort it out.
On the e 390 keyboard are shortcut buttons for different things, such as cut paste copy sleep calculator dvd controls volume controls internet e-mail and more. I dont know how or why but the buttons relating to cut paste copy and volume have stopped working and it is really annoying as I use them quite a bit and they are very handy to have.
I am hoping someone here can come up with a solution for me please.
I thought of using my restore cd but was unsure weather it would delete all my other info on the hard drive.
Thanks <_<

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Welcome jacey <_<

The restore will likely erase everything from your hard drive--it depends what options are available.

You probably just need to update the driver for your keyboard. Click Here to visit emachines download page. Select your model, download and install the keyboard driver.