Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Firefox Caching.

• Please log in to reply

synystar

synystar

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Ok this is too easy, but I'll be damned if I can figure it out faster than one of you other geeks can tell me how =)

When I refresh a page in Firefox, it loads the page from cache. If I want to view the updated page, I must go to the settings for the cache and clear it. I want to be able to hit the "reload page" button and have it not pull the page from my hardrive, but from the web. It would be nice if I could do this for some pages only, but I will settle for all of 'em if necessay. Why can't I find the "reload page from web" button! sheesh. =(

Ro!

Advertisements

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
Which version have you got?

synystar

synystar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Thef0rce

Thef0rce

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
upgrade. I think they're on 1.0.7 now. if that doesn't fix it, there must be an option to disable caching, look in preferences.