Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ghost Surf 2005

• Please log in to reply

JimB007

JimB007

• PipPip
  • 96 posts
Is there anyone that has good experience with the program Ghost Surf 2005 Standard ?

Edited by JimB007, 07 October 2005 - 01:12 AM.

Advertisements

Game_Freak

Game_Freak

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
Not really but I am getting it right now!

http://www.tweakxp.c...ticle37611.aspx

stallionsims

stallionsims

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
Hey,
I see that Gateway offers this program as a part of their security suite.But the customer has to shell out $49.99 for this software suite.
http://accessories.g...l.htm?ref=merch
Gateway also gives free NAV or NIS with their new Home PCs.
I don't think here is a necessity for a lot of security programs.
Way of marketing!!!!!!!!
Huh!!

:) :tazz:

lizzielou

lizzielou

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I installed Ghost Surf 2006 on a new computer a few weeks ago and didn't notice in the System Explorer tool a start registry icon or file called GhostSurfDelSatellite. Unlike all the other icons for files, when you click on it, there is no file information displayed. Other GhostSurf files give the info that it's made by Tenebril, etc. The other thing I noticed is that the "technical contact" seems to have changed since I installed the software and is now Network Solutions LLC. My computer has been proceessing really slowly over the last few days and I bought it because of repeated intrusions that looked like they came from some IANA "blackhole server." I'm starting to wonder why I even got the software because you have to make exceptions to the whole security wall l in order to send cookies for email and google. That's where most of the problems get into my system.. It's basically a way to hide, I guess, your web habits but I don't really have to worry about that.