Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

vundo impossibile to remove [MERGED] [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

helplease

helplease

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
wait... i'm doing tha ewido scan you request me in your last post. i've already use killbox. tell me if i must post new ewido and hijackthis log or i must to do your new instructions, please. :tazz:

Advertisements

helplease

helplease

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
wait... i'm doing tha ewido scan you request me in your last post. i've already use killbox. tell me if i must post new ewido and hijackthis log or i must to do your new instructions, please. :tazz:

greyknight17

greyknight17

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
I thought you ran Ewido scan already? You posted the log here...

But yes, I want you to run it again...just follow each set of new instructions I give you. I usually will not proceed any further until you have completed my previous instructions. So once you did the instructions, no need to go back. Just follow the new one I give you.

helplease

helplease

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
here the logs and scan you asked me. :tazz:

sorry for personal messages (i don't send you more). but i'm italian and we love to talk :)

ACTIVESCAN

Incident Status Location

Adware:adware/startpage.aiw No disinfected Windows Registry
EWIDO

---------------------------------------------------------
ewido security suite - Scan report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created on: 16.20.24, 08/10/2005
+ Report-Checksum: D5A64B37

+ Scan result:

No infected objects found.

::Report End

RDRIV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Pre-run File Check ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rdriv.sys NOT PRESENT!
ItunesMusic.exe NOT PRESENT!
wkssvc.exe NOT PRESENT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Post run File Check ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rdriv.sys NOT PRESENT!
ItunesMusic.exe NOT PRESENT!
wkssvc.exe NOT PRESENT!

Now i'm doing trendmicro scan... but you don't need that report, don't you? :)

greyknight17

greyknight17

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
That's ok with the PM, just not too much because I need time to post here also :tazz: Is that the whole smitfiles.txt? It looks incomplete.

helplease

helplease

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
trend micro not found infections. in the precedent post there are scan results you suggested me.

during the scan with trendmicro norton detect two worms and delete them.

i think that my pc has a bug or a port open to virus and trojan... could you suggest me away to protect it? i've updated windows and norton, but they don't function as i like.

anyway...maybe my pc has not more infection (just an adaware) and you're my hero!!! :tazz: :) :)

helplease

helplease

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
not... every log or report i posted is complete.

greyknight17

greyknight17

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
What's wrong? Open ports? To test this out, go to the GRC site and run the tests there. It should give you more information. Open (and even closed ports) are not good. Your ports should be all stealth to have the maximum security.

I don't like Norton (everyone who knows me, know this :tazz:). I suggest uninstalling it and using Grisoft AVG (antivirus) and ZoneAlarm (firewall) instead. Both are free and do a great job. The last time I ran a test on my ports all were at stealth :)

To help prevent future spyware installations/infections, please read the Anti-Spyware Tutorial and use the tools provided.

Are there any problems now? If not, you should be set to go.

helplease

helplease

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
is it finished?

grc site does'nt work. could you suggest me another link?
could you promise me that if i'll have other problems, i'll can bore you? :tazz:

greyknight17

greyknight17

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
Hmmm...Are you using Internet Explorer for this? It should work. Click on the Proceed button.

No problem...feel free to ask me for help in the future if you wish.

Are there any other problems now? If not, I will close this topic and mark it resolved.

Advertisements

helplease

helplease

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Yes, you can close this topic as resolved. I've used almost all the programs that you suggest in Anti-spyware tutorial, regseeker included. Many thanks... you've been very kind with me.

We'll meet again. :tazz:

greyknight17

greyknight17

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :tazz:

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.