Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Windows XP Media Center Edition [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Granz00

Granz00

• PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
For some reason when i open some .exe applications they close automatically. Any help would be appreciated. :tazz:

Advertisements

didom

didom

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
Please download this regfix: http://www.kellys-ko...dits/exefix.reg

Save the file to the desktop. Then please go to the desktop and double-click on exefix.reg, and click Yes to merge it with the registry.

Then reboot your computer and tell me how it's running

Granz00

Granz00

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
Thanks but I realized that none of the programs i was trying to open were set up to stay open....

P.S. I thought there was a problem cause programs i made weren't staying open but i forgot to make them pause before closing... I can be such a dimwit some times...

didom

didom

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
So this issue is resolved?

Granz00

Granz00

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
Yes this issue is resolved.

didom

didom

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :tazz:

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.