Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem with Internet Explorer

• Please log in to reply

M4d$k1llz

M4d$k1llz

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
Hey, earlier i got this message saying i needed to update my msn plus for it to work, and stupid being me i clicked it, i notice no difference in msn plus, its still teh same old version, and i got these 2 annoying toolbars and some desktop icons with it :)

ow do i get rid of these?? (i system restored to earlier in the day when i didnt have it installed but that didnt work) i had these before and anti malware programs didnt delete them, i couldnt see anything unwanted in "add/remove" programs.

Here are some pics how do i get rid of them?? (the bottom one wont even close when u click the lil red cross :tazz:)

thnx for help, cya.

Attached Files

Advertisements

M4d$k1llz

M4d$k1llz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
hey here is the second pic (sry tooo big to post in one post)

Attached Files