Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Magix Music Studio 2005 question

• Please log in to reply

dkant

dkant

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have a very strange problem that has been an annoying problem ever since I have started using Magix Music Studio 2005 deluxe. The problem is the following:

I start a new project. I record all the tracks for the project. I then save the project and close it. When I go back to open it at a later time and click the play button, the sounds for each track/instrument are not what they should sound like. They sound almost flat/hollow. Only AFTER I click on each of the tracks individually and THEN click play does it sound right.

I don't know if anyone else uses this product and if they have had the same problem or not, but hopefully someone has. :tazz:

Thanks,

dkant

Edited by dkant, 08 October 2005 - 04:50 PM.

Advertisements