Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Windows XP Internet Explorer Help

• Please log in to reply

lalahi

lalahi

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
hey everyone! i need help with my internet explorer! i believe there is something wrong because the images are not showing up can someone help?

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi lalahi!

Open Internet Explorer, click on Tools and then OPTIONS. Click on the ADVANCED tab, then scroll down the SETTINGS list until you see the line "Show Pictures" under Multimedia heading. If it's not checked, check it and then click APPLY and Okay. Then reload the webpage and see if the pictures show up again.

Fenor

lalahi

lalahi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
it still doesnt work. i recently had the "winantispyware virus" is it possible it messed up my internet explorer???

lalahi

lalahi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
i already got rid of that virus btw :tazz:

lalahi

lalahi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
i get some images but i have to keep refreshing is it possible a cookie was deleted???

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Cookies don't store picture data, temporary internet files do

Fenor

lalahi

lalahi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts