Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Bluetooth

• Please log in to reply

marksilvio

marksilvio

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am trying to connect my PC to my Samsung D500 phone using a new bluetooth Mini USB Adapter.

I've installed the supplied driver and can transfer from my phone to PC but not the other way round.

When I attempt to do so a "File could not be transferred wizard appears with the following:

The file could not be sent because the connection could not be established. Check to make sure the Bluetooth radio is plugged in.

The radio is plugged in and I cannot fathom this one out.

There is an icon at the bottom of my screen with the message "[B]Bluetooth network. A network cable is unplugged."

Any help for this would be appreciated.

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Sounds like the bluetooth connection is working properly, it's likely an issue with the phone. Try this mobile forum: http://www.howardforums.com