Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD Stop: 0000007A kernel data inpage error

• Please log in to reply

jaden

jaden

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
:tazz: Hello

I keep getting two KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERRORS intermitently:
1) Stop: 0000007A(0xC039091C,0xC0000185,0xE4247004,0x13DE9880)
2) Stop: 00000077(0xC0000185,0xC0000185,0x00000001,0x038FE000)

Since being advised on this forum to disable the "reboot on error" so we could see the error caused no one has helped since?? Please assist me as I do not know what is wrong. The OS is W2k. I definitely do NOT have any virus/spyware etc as this has been thoroughly checked. The errors occur mostly when my machine is idle.

Please could someone interpret these codes for me and help.

Thanks
Jaden

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Hi. Take a look at the sticky post at the top of this forum for a possible solution:

http://www.geekstogo...des-t43519.html

jaden

jaden

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
OK, done that.... My reference points to 0xC0000185, or STATUS_IO_DEVICE_ERROR: improper termination or defective cabling of SCSI-based devices, or two devices attempting to use the same IRQ.

I do not have SCSI devices, the cabling has been replaced. How do I know if two devices are attempting to use same IRQ? Where to from here? Ihave no conflicts in the device manager

Thanks
Jaden