Windows Has Crashed!
Posted 14 November 2003 - 09:01 AM
Posted 15 November 2003 - 10:44 AM
I'll like you to try this to get it to boot in normal.
boot in safe mode then do these things
1. Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Display.
2. Click the Settings tab, and then click Advanced.
3. Click the Adapter tab, and then click Change.
4. Click Next, click Display a list of all the drivers in a specific location, so you can select the driver you want, and then click Next.
5. Click Show All Devices.
6. In the Manufacturers box, click (Standard Display Types).
7. In the Models box, click Standard Display Adapter (VGA), click OK, and then click Next.
8. Click Next, click Next, and then click Finish.
9. Click Close, click Close again, and then click Yes to restart your computer.
see if it will boot in to normal mode if it does post back and we will get you the right video drive for your card.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users