Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Viewing Greek Fonts

• Please log in to reply

GeekNeeder

GeekNeeder

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Hello!

I was wondering how I can view Greek fonts on the PC. I have the Greek fonts installed and I can read them in the Internet browser. However, I cannot read them when they are on programs. For example, when I'm installing a program in Greek, I get weird characters instead of the directions in Greek. I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me how this problem could be resolved.

How can I view Greek fonts on programs, although I have already installed the fonts and can view them in the Internet browser?

Advertisements

Guest_1069_*

Guest_1069_*
Is this link of any assistance? http://www.perseus.t...elp.html#change

GeekNeeder

GeekNeeder

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
hmm... Not really... I can see Greek in the Internet browser and I can type in Greek as well. My problem is when the text cannot be selected (dragging the mouse over it to highlight it). If the fonts are like that, more or less like a picture, I cannot read them and appear as question marks with some latin characters. Thank you for your help, anyway. Oh and that URL is for ancient Greek fonts, if anyone is interested.