Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

overlapping windows

• Please log in to reply

LDMonstar

LDMonstar

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi, I'm having a problem with my interent explorer windows and am wondering if it could possibly be a virus. Every time I open multiple internet windows, the previous window turns white and has some of the new window overlapping it on the top border (where the URL addresss and buttons are). I have to click in the window and drag it around in order to regain its contents. Even after I've dones this, some links and buttons do not work and are no longer clickable. The back button on the internet browser often does not work either. I've done Spybot and AdAware scans to no avail. Any ideas on what to do now? Thanks.

Advertisements

not_napster

not_napster

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
What are you system specs ?

CPU ? RAM ? and your type of internet connection ?

EDIT : Do you have the latest video/graphics card drivers installed ?

cheers

Tsunami

Edited by not_napster, 11 October 2005 - 06:01 PM.