Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem installing MSN 7.5

• Please log in to reply

special-one

special-one

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
I have downloaded .. Msn Messenger 7.5 ... from messenger.msn.com .. i chose manual install option... and then downloaded it through Download Accelerator plus .. the download has been completed successfully .. when i try to run the "Msn Messenger Setup" .. the problem arises that .. "Program can not fit into memory" and it showed in command line mode .. can anyone help me out ?
i have 256 mb memory .. :tazz:

Advertisements

Hobo

Hobo

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
If you still have the exe file you might like to uninstall 7.5 and re-install via tha auto install. I had trouble bby not unintalling the previous version and they kept 'fighting' to log on. So I would say uninstall your previous version if you haven't done so. You don't lose any contacts or user names by doing so.
I chose to install manually by I only changed the drive letter. i don't know what else you would want to change.
Hope this helps