So here's a list of things I have already done to try to fix the problem:
1. Replaced video card (geforce 4 ti4200) with new one (geforce fx5500)
2. Replaced Ram (512mb) with two brand new sticks totaling 1gb
3. Replaced psu (crappy 230w) with brand new 350w
4. Checked out temp. (cpu is only reading about 36c when pc restarts; don't have sensor on gpu)
5. Cleaned out pc case with air can
6. TURNED OFF the automatic restart option in windows system, but I still don't get a BSOD, PC restarts just the same.
7. Downloaded and tried all of the latest (and some of the not so latest) drivers for my video card.
8. Flashed my mb bios, and updated drivers for about every device I can think of.
9. Reset my pagefile memory in virtual memory
10. And about 50 other things I don't even remember anymore.
*P.S.~ If it is any clue; The problem started after the fan went bad on my ti4200 (card has been replaced since then though).
There has got to be some way to make the madness stop!!!